West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (WSGVAR)'s Commercial Committee has been formed to provide valuable services to our commercial REALTORS® since 2007 by:
- Delivering quality commercial real estate education and networking opportunities with other commercial REALTORS®.
- Offering the opportunity to "pitch" listings to other commercial REALTORS®.
- Introducing commercial REALTORS® to many services provided by the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®.
- Introducing commercial REALTORS® to lenders, title, appraisers, inspectors, attorneys, etc.
Other services that WSGVAR provides to its Commercial members are:
- Access to the National Association of REALTORS® news and information for their marketplace.
- Strategic alliances with Commercial real estate vendors.
- Legislative advocacy on the local, state and national levels.
- Weekly MLS Breakfast meetings and monthly commercial seminars.
Latest Commercial News
WASHINGTON (November 15, 2018) — Commercial real estate markets are on the rise, with Realtors® specializing in commercial real estate reporting both an increase in members' gross income and sales volume, according to the National Association of Realtors® 2018 Commercial Member Profile.
2018 Commercial Seminar Schedule
- February 13, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: SBA Loan Seminar An Introduction to SBA Lending
- March 13, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: SBA Loan Seminar An Introduction to SBA Lending II
- April 10, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: SBA Loan Seminar An Introduction to SBA Lending III
- May 8, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: The Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) for 1031 Exchanges
- June 12, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: How to Recognize Value Add Opportunities in Commercial Properties
- July 10, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: Intro to Land Brokerage
- August 14, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: Behind the Scenes with Escrow and Title in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- September 11, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: Bulk Sales
- October 9, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: The Effect of Cannabis Laws on Landlords
- November 13, 2018 | 12PM-2PM: Tenant Improvements: A Recipe for Success and The State of the City Address
Click Here for the 2017 Commercial Seminar Schedule
NAR Five Commercial Affiliates
Continuing your education is a great way for REALTORS® to keep updated and refreshed in the field. West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® has affiliates who help satisfy this need. Please see the below organizations for further education.
Commercial transaction forms are always available to our members. These can be found through:
Commercial Data & Listing Resources
Commercial practitioners need access to listing services, property data, marketing services, and other commercial real estate-related data and technology resources, click here.
NAR Online Member Guides