Coronavirus Resources for REALTORS®
Starting at 11:59 PM, March 19, 2020 residents in Los Angeles and across California are ordered to stay inside their homes, with lawful exceptions made for critical tasks such as securing food and health, safety and medical necessities, as well as caring for children, elder adults, family, friends, and people with disabilities. These measures are put in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and enforce social distancing. At the West San Gabriel Valley REALTORS®, the health and safety of you, our members, staff and our communities are always our top priority. While the cases of COVID-19 are currently minimal in our region, we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and implementing precautions consistent with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), while continuing to provide the highest level of service to you. We take the following actions to respond to the Coronavirus situation:
- Office Closure. Starting Friday, March 20, the West San Gabriel Valley REALTORS® Headquarters will be closed through April 19 … however, our staff will be available to serve you by phone and email.
- MLS Breakfast Meetings every Thursday. the MLS Breakfast meetings are temporarily cancelled through the end of March. We are preparing virtual MLS meetings for the month of April.
- Live classes. All live classes are temporarily cancelled.
- All in-person special events at WSGVR Headquarters or offsite events are temporarily postponed.
- Committees & Board of Directors meetings. These meetings will continue as normal but will be held via online Zoom conference ONLY. No live meetings. Our staff liaisons will email the committees the Zoom Conference information before the meetings.
What else we should all be doing to protect ourselves...
As always, we have hand-sanitizing products at all our office location and are disinfecting equipment, desks, coffee stations, etc. on a regular basis. You should do this in your home, car and office too.
Preventative Measures to Reduce Risk
Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath
Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If the soap and water aren't available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Close contact with anyone who is sick
Touch your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) with unwashed hands
Go to the doctor if you are not sick
Stockpile masks or gloves
Online Coronavirus Resources
|Local City Resources