Instructor: CRMLS Instructor
Agent Essentials (10AM-11AM)
In this course, you will be introduced to the various products and services that will help you effectively navigate your real estate career. Whether you are a new real estate professional, getting back into the business from a break, or just need a refresher on CRMLS-related basics, this is the course for you. You will learn how to perform search techniques, print and e-mail listings, set up client information in the CRMLS Matrix platform, and much more.
Realist Tax 2.0 (11AM-12PM)
Realist 2.0 delivers in-depth data on properties across California and cutting-edge technology that provides agents and brokers with the perspective necessary to identify, understand, and act based on that data. In this class, you will learn about Realist’s powerful and flexible capabilities, such as:
- Reliable, in-depth property data and local market information
- Customization, including integrated and advanced mapping
- Professional, customizable reports
Remine is a powerful tool combining visualization of in-depth property data with predictive analytics. Learn how to make the most of Remine’s over two billion property records, map visualizations, and tracking features in this informative seminar. You will learn:
- How Remine enriches the information you see in your MLS front end
- How to search for advanced data fields to improve your farming
- How to build your own property tracking databases in Remine
- How to make the most of Remine’s predictive analytics features
Time-Saving Tips (2PM-3PM)
We will show you how to use advanced search techniques to target specific listings that fit your clients’ criteria. Learn how to navigate through Matrix expertly to save time and increase your response rate with clients. In this course, you will learn about:
- Keyword searching techniques
- Date-specific searching
- Map searching techniques
- Matrix IDX
Recommended: Please bring your tablet or mobile devices.
Prerequisite: Basic computer knowledge.