Instructor: CRMLS Instructor
Searching 101 (10AM-11AM)
In this course, you will learn how to quickly find the listings you want to see using the CRMLS Matrix platform. Learn how to search for listings, use a map search, email and print properties, and more.
Realist Tax 2.0 (11AM-12PM)
Realist 2.0 delivers in-depth data on properties across California and cutting-edge technology that provides agents and brokers with the perspective necessary to identify, understand, and act based on that data. In this class, you will learn about Realist’s powerful and flexible capabilities, such as:
- Reliable, in-depth property data and local market information
- Customization, including integrated and advanced mapping
- Professional, customizable reports
Managing Listings in Matrix (1PM-3PM)
Learning how to input and modify your listings is critical to your professional success. Gain the confidence you need to properly conduct your business and avoid CRMLS rules violations. In this course, you will learn:
- How to add and modify a listing
- How to add, modify, and delete images
- How to add, modify and delete a supplement
- How to create an Open House
- A review of CRMLS Rules and Regulations
- An understanding of the expectation CRMLS has of its users
Recommended: Please bring your tablet or mobile devices.
Prerequisite: Basic computer knowledge.