Instructor: CRMLS Instructor
CRMLS Marketing Tools (10AM-11AM)
CRMLS offers a multitude of products and services to assist you with marketing your personal brand and engaging clients in this competitive, fast-paced industry.
In this course, we will introduce the tools available to CRMLS users to easily create flyers and other marketing assets that will not only market your listings and business brand, but also leave a lasting impression on current and potential clients.
- System branding customization
- Cloud CMA
- …and more
Engaging Clients with Matrix (11AM-12PM)
Learning how to properly set up the features provided in CRMLS Matrix will help improve your engagement and relationships with clients. Manage client information in CRMLS Matrix to your benefit.
In this class, we will cover the following topics:
- How to set up contacts
- How to set up auto emails for clients to receive new listings that match their criteria
- How to preview your client’s emails to see what listings they have received
- How to view and manage a customer and agent portal
- How to set up saved searches and favorite searches
Remine is a powerful tool combining visualization of in-depth property data with predictive analytics. Learn how to make the most of Remine’s over two billion property records, map visualizations, and tracking features in this informative seminar.
You will learn:
- How Remine enriches the information you see in your MLS front end
- How to search for advanced data fields to improve your farming
- How to build your own property tracking databases in Remine
- How to make the most of Remine’s predictive analytics features
Time-Saving Tips (2PM-3PM)
We will show you how to use advanced search techniques to target specific listings that fit your clients’ criteria. Learn how to navigate through Matrix expertly to save time and increase your response rate with clients.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Keyword searching techniques
- Date-specific searching
- Map searching techniques
- Matrix IDX
Recommended: Please bring your tablet or mobile devices.
Prerequisite: Basic computer knowledge.