Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Pay Online?
To pay online, please following the steps below:
- Enter www.wsgvar.com at the top of the browser.
- Click the "Pay Dues/Online" on the top of the home page.
- Enter Login ID and Password. Login ID is your CRMLS Matrix Member Number without "w or "ws".
- Click Submit button.
How Often Do I Have to Pay for the MLS Services and the REALTOR® Membership Dues?
- You may pay the MLS fee either annually or quarterly (January, April, July, and October).
NAR, C.A.R. and Local Board Membership Dues:
- National Association REALTORS®, California Association REALTORS®, and Local Board fees are due at the beginning of every year.
What Do I Need to Do to Join the Association?
If you would like to join the West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS®, please click here.
I am an Assistant to a REALTOR® and I want to join your Association, What Do I Need to Do?
If you are an assistant to a Broker, Agent, or Appraiser and only perform administrative and clerical tasks that utilize the MLS service only, complete the Office/Personal Assistant Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at the association office at 1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
How Do I Transfer to a Different Office?