Frequently Asked Questions
My Broker Is No Longer in Business, What Should I Do to Keep My Membership with WSGVAR?
If your broker is no longer in business or non-transactional and you are not associated with any brokerage firm yet, you may select one of the options below:
- Establish your own brokerage if you are currently a broker. Once you are able to establish your brokerage firm, please fill out the Broker Application Form. There is a one-time fee $150 for a broker who opens up his own office.
- Work under another broker who is the member of the West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS®. If this is the case, please complete the Office Transfer Form.
In any event, please return it to our office by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to the association office at 1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
How Do I Pay Online?
To pay online, please following the steps below:
- Enter www.wsgvar.com at the top of the browser.
- Click the "Pay Dues/Online" on the top of the home page.
- Enter Login ID and Password. Login ID is your CRMLS Matrix Member Number without "w or "ws".
- Click Submit button.
How Often Do I Have to Pay for the MLS Services and the REALTOR® Membership Dues?
- You may pay the MLS fee either annually or quarterly (January, April, July, and October).
NAR, C.A.R. and Local Board Membership Dues:
- National Association REALTORS®, California Association REALTORS®, and Local Board fees are due at the beginning of every year.
What Do I Need to Do to Join the Association?
If you would like to join the West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS®, please click here.
I am an Assistant to a REALTOR® and I want to join your Association, What Do I Need to Do?
If you are an assistant to a Broker, Agent, or Appraiser and only perform administrative and clerical tasks that utilize the MLS service only, complete the Office/Personal Assistant Application and email it to email@example.com, or drop it off at the association office at 1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
How Do I Transfer to a Different Office?