MIAMI (AFP) - Bitcoin fever has hit the US real estate market, especially that of Florida, offering foreign investors a way to dodge currency controls at home and US economic sanctions.
WSGVAR Global Business Council has been established since 2007. Its mission is to connect real estate professionals to an active global network of members all over the world which prepares them to serve the growing international market in their local community. Since 2009, National Association of REALTORS® has appointed WSGVAR as the Ambassador Association to Taiwan. The WSGVAR Global Business Council has organized a variety of trade missions to/from Taiwan and hosted the Taiwanese delegation at every NAR’s Annual Conference.
Memoranda of Understanding
We have partnered with 10 of the NAR's Bilateral Partners and signed the Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) as follows:
- Chinese Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- Taipei Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- New Taipei City Real Estate Agent Association - Taiwan
- Taichung City Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA) - Malaysia
- Asosiasi Real Estate Broker Indonesia - Indonesia
- Alianasi of Real Estate Agen Indonesia - Indonesia
- Japan-American Real Estate Coalition Office - Japan
- La Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (AMPI) - Mexico
- Chamber of Real Estate & Builders' Associations, Inc. (CREBA) - Philippines
The award winning Global Business Council is one of the most successful local councils in the United States with ten (10) partnerships globally! Click here for the MOU Signing Photos.
Global Business Council Membership
The Global Business Council membership, includes residential and commercial real estate professionals and the affiliates, is free of charge. These professionals play a major role in the success of the Council. To join as a GBC member, please contact Christine Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-288-6212.
The WSGVAR Global Business Council has been recognized by NAR as a Platinum Council in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 and the Ambassador Association of the Year in 2013.
The "We Are Global" video describes what WSGVAR Global Business Council does and the Global Achievement Awards that we had received from NAR.
Latest Global News
As the founder and CEO of Coldwell Banker France and Monaco, other real estate agents often ask me questions about how to get into international luxury.
Let’s talk about the two questions I get asked most:
- How can I make sure my listings are seen by the affluent around the world?
- How can I receive buyer leads from around the world?
Let me start with a question of my own: If you wanted to buy an apartment in Paris, how would you go about finding it?
A tweet by Mike Rosenberg, a business reporter at the Seattle Times, offers a link to an interesting document released by the Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE). It claims to represent "the 'who's who' in the global real estate investment industry."