FinCEN’s recent advisory urges real estate professionals to voluntarily help combat, and report, money laundering concerns in the real estate market.
WSGVAR Global Business Council has been established since 2007. Since 2009, National Association of REALTORS® has appointed WSGVAR as the Ambassador Association to Taiwan. The WSGVAR Global Business Council has organized a variety of trade missions to/from Taiwan. It also hosts the Taiwanese delegation at every NAR’s Annual Conference.
Memoranda of Understanding
We have partnered with 10 of the NAR's Bilateral Partners and signed the Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) as follows:
- Chinese Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- Taipei Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- New Taipei City Real Estate Agent Association - Taiwan
- Taichung City Association of Real Estate Brokers - Taiwan
- Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA) - Malaysia
- Asosiasi Real Estate Broker Indonesia - Indonesia
- Alianasi of Real Estate Agen Indonesia - Indonesia
- Japan-American Real Estate Coalition Office - Japan
- La Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios (AMPI) - Mexico
- Chamber of Real Estate & Builders' Associations, Inc. (CREBA) - Philippines
The award winning Global Business Council is one of the most successful local councils in the United States with nine (9) partnerships globally! Click here for the MOU Signing Photos.
Global Business Council Membership
The Global Business Council membership, includes residential and commercial real estate professionals and the affiliates, is free of charge. These professionals play a major role in the success of the Council. The WSGVAR Global Business Council has been recognized by NAR as a Platinum Council in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 and the Ambassador Association of the Year in 2013.
The "We Are Global" video describes what WSGVAR Global Business Council does and the Global Achievement Awards that we had received from NAR.
Latest Global News
Not a month has gone by that MJW Investments President Mark Weinstein does not receive at least two or three phone calls from an intermediary asking to meet with a foreign investor about the student housing industry.
Savills’ forecast for global real estate over the next 10 years are informed by two key factors: where young people gravitate to, and cities with protection from natural disasters.