Why Join WSGVAR
When you join West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (WSGVAR), you:
- Join a community of over 2,800 REALTORS® (among 1.2 million REALTORS® in the United States of America) united by a common goals to protect private property rights, to advocate and enhance the interests of REALTORS®, and to promote adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of real estate laws through education
- Get involved in committees of choices
- Network with other real estate professionals in your local area or within a specific area of interests (residential, commercial, property management, etc.)
And so much more.
WSGVAR is dedicated to helping you become the best prepared real estate professionals with the highest standards. Being a member of the Association, you will be benefited with a wide array of tools to navigate the current real estate market.
There is no better time to discover all that WSGVAR memberships have to offer. Join now by clicking the "Join Today" button and get your membership benefits as soon as possible.
What WSGVAR has to offer...
- Low Membership Fees
- Online Payment
- Access to and Use of Industry Standard Real Estate Forms (zipForm®)
- Free Membership Benefit - MLSTouch
- Free Membership Benefit - ShowingTime for the MLS
- Advocacy at the local, state, and national levels
- Supra Key & Lockbox Support
- Professional Mediation and Arbitration
- Complimentary Use of Public Computers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access on Premises
- Complimentary Breakfasts at Weekly MLS Meetings
- Discount Movie Tickets
- Discount Printing
- Discount Merchandises at the REALTOR® Store
- Complimentary and Low-Cost High-Quality Educational Classes
- Complimentary Monthly CRMLS Training
- Complimentary Monthly zipForm® Training
- Monthly Commercial Marketing/Educational/Networking Sessions
- Professional Designation and Certification Courses Offered Including CRS, CIPS, SRS, SRES, ABR, and many more
Events & Networking
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Independence Day Celebration
- Annual Installation Dinner
- Auctions for Charity and Scholarship
- Awards and Recognitions
- Halloween Costume Event
- Annual Holiday Celebration
- And much more!
MLS Breakfast Meeting
The MLS Breakfast Meetings are held every Thursday, starting at 8:30AM. This meeting not only gives you a chance to connect and network with your peers, leadership and affiliates, but also for you to learn the most up-to-date information in the real estate industry. Don’t miss out on the caravan listings for Open House! The Association provides complimentary donuts and coffee for each MLS Breakfast meeting.
Professional Live Lectures
The Association is committed to your professional development, and we offer a variety of classes, seminars, and panel discussions throughout the year via live lectures. For more information visit our Education page.
Ever wonder how some of these crazy laws come into effect? Well with your help, and the help of our members we can fight upcoming law changes in our favor. We meet with National and State Legislators, local city council members to provide direct input on laws but we can’t do it alone. Participate in our Calls for Action/Red Alerts and contribute to the REALTOR® Action Fund to protect our livelihood. Click here to learn how to get involved.
Dispute Resolution Center
Issues may arise during your real estate career. If there comes a time when you wish to make a claim against a REALTOR® member, WSGVAR offers free and low-cost ethics and arbitration hearings. Please see our Dispute Resolution Center webpage for more information.
If you have a questions regarding any of the above member benefits, please call the Association office at (626) 288-6212.
State and National Associations' Member Benefits
As a member of WSGVAR, you also belong to the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®. You receive many benefits from these organizations. Click the icons or the links below to learn more about the benefits you receive at the local, state and national levels.
Click here for the REALTOR® Benefits Program.