How do I transfer my membership to West San Gabriel Valley REALTORS® (WSGVR)?
A. If you are a REALTOR® Member, please do the following steps:
- Complete the REALTOR® Membership Application.
- WSGVR will contact your previous association for a Letter of Good Standing.
- Once done, scan and e-mail the membership application to email@example.com or bring it to the Association Office at 1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
B. If you are an MLS Member, please do the following steps:
- Are you a Broker or a Salesperson?
- If you are a Broker, complete the Broker Application for Access to the MLS, or
- If you are a Salesperson, complete the Salesperson Application for Access to the MLS.
C. If you have a SUPRA's eKey, please do the following steps:
- Deactivate your SUPRA eKey from your previous Association.
- Bring your cell phone to WSGVR Office, our staff will help activate your eKey service with SUPRA.
Please contact WSGVR’s Membership Department (626-288-6212 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.