SavvyCard for Real Estate Agents
Generate free leads through your sphere of influence and social media
Your SavvyCard account is already created – you just need to claim it!
Claim your SavvyCard account here: http://savvycard.com/account/claim
Why Use SavvyCard?
SavvyCard® for Real Estate uses MLS data to automatically create and maintain lead generating SavvyCards for you and your listings. SavvyCards are Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) that load in a browser and do not require passwords, downloads, installs or updates to use.
- Electronic Business Card (Progressive Web Ap) with build in IDX Search
- Put your face on your customers phones (cool right)
- Get to the No. 1 spot in google search for your name
- Stand-alone websites (Progressive Web Ap) for every Listing
- Push button simple to push to social media
- Captures leads and automatically stores to your phone contacts
- Notifies you in real time when your SavvyCard has been shared by a third party
- Stores your shares and your referrals in a light, built-in CRM
- Imagine if you had the contact details of everyone you gave a business card to in the last 12 months, plus everyone THEY gave your card to!
- Automated system for sending Property SavvyCards to the Home Seller
- Instructions for them to post to their Facebook / social Media Platforms
- Like a digital representation of your “For Sale” Sign, leveraging your sellers social networks and relationships
Education and Training
SavvyCard provides education, training, support and communication resources to maximize awareness and usage, including webinars, phone, chat and email support and on-site launch events.
“SavvyCard is the best Real Estate tool I have. In fact, I am closing on a property this weekend because of it. I also love that it reports referrals back to me. This is how I got my last customer.” – Lee Childress, REALTOR®, Premiere Homes Group
“To be able to text people I meet a tool with an MLS search right to their phone is a great way to keep them locked in with me as their agent. The ability to have the seller share their listing to their circle of friends reaches a whole new level of potential clients through social media, too.” – Tim Gupton, REALTOR®/Broker, Realty One
“Property SavvyCards are super easy to post to Facebook and the ability for me to access SellerShare™ at the time I put the listing into Matrix is awesome. My listings are getting a lot of activity, which is what all us agents want.” – Shelly Hartman, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Realty Consultants