Good Neighbor Award
The Good Neighbor award recognizes one REALTOR®/Affiliate member annually for their accomplishments based on the criteria below.
- Candidates must be REALTOR®/Affiliate members of WSGVAR in good standing.
- Candidates should have contributed to a program that services the local communities. The program’s activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues, and may include such things as crime prevention, youth mentoring, and homelessness prevention.
- Candidates should be role model for other REALTORS®; have shown a significant contribution of personal time and/or use of other resources.
- The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association or company-wide efforts. If an individual within your company can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible. If the achievements of two people (such as a married couple or co-founders of an organization) cannot be separated, they can enter as a pair and their entry will be considered as one.
- Applications must be accompanied by a completed entry form to be considered. WSGVAR REALTOR®/Affiliate members may be recommended by themselves or others.
Following are the award recipients for the West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS®:
|2019 - Tom Berge, Jr.
2018 - Joseph Haggerty
2017 - Lee Lieberg
2016 - Helen Marston
2015 - Suzi Dunkel-Soto
2014 - Robert W. Bodkin, II
2013 - Cecelia "Cyl" Rudar