How do I transfer my membership to West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (WSGVAR)?
A. If you are a REALTOR® Member, please do the following steps:
- Complete the Membership Application Form .
- WSGVAR will contact your previous association for a Letter of Good Standing.
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization Form for paying your membership dues.
- Once done, scan and e-mail these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them to the Association Office at 1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
B. If you are an MLS Member, please do the following steps:
- Are you a Broker or a Salesperson?
- If you are a Broker, complete the Broker Application for Access to the MLS Form, or
- If you are a Salesperson, complete the Salesperson Application for Access to the MLS Form.
C. If you have a SUPRA's eKey, please do the following steps:
- Deactivate your SUPRA eKey from your previous Association.
- Bring your cell phone to WSGVAR Headquarters, our staff will help activate your eKey service with SUPRA.
Please contact WSGVAR’s Membership Department (626-288-6212 or email@example.com) with any questions.