New Member Orientation
All prospective REALTOR® members are required to complete the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) Code of Ethics training through New Member Orientation. Per the Bylaws, this class must be completed within 90 days of joining WSGVAR. There are two options to complete the Code of Ethics training requirement:
Online Code of Ethics Completion Required
After attending our Orientation session, you will be required to take NAR's Online Code of Ethics course. Access NAR's Online Ethics Course here. NAR will email you when you have successfully passed the course. A copy of this email must be brought to Orientation in order to acknowledge completion and to receive your $75 deposit.
Scheduling Conflict or Questions?
Please contact us at 626-288-6212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
New Member Orientation Class Schedule
What Do I Learn?
The New Member Orientation breaks into two parts for you to learn:
Part 1 - Overview of Real Estate Market, Education, Code of Ethics
- Commercial Real Estate
- Committee Membership Reference
- Mortgage Rate History
- NAR Designation and Certifications
- NAR Code of Ethics and Standard of Practices
- The Purpose of Organized Real Estate
- WSGVAR Bylaws
Part 2 - MLS
- The MLS Data Integrity Policy
- Residential Listing Input Form
- Residential Income Listing Input Form
- Caravan Request Form
- Procuring Cause Guidelines (C.A.R. Username & Password are required to sign in)